At your invitation, we will meet you at your home and discuss your plans for your garden project. We will advise you on material selection, indicative costs, timescales and design. We offer this service at no cost or commitment to yourselves.
Following confirmation that you wish to proceed further we will carry out a simple survey, finalise all outstanding design matters and subsequently confirm a firm quotation and start date. This part of our service is again undertaken at no cost to yourselves.
Once you have confirmed your wish to proceed and stage payments have been agreed, we will process your project from commencement through to completion in accordance with the agreed start date and timescales.
Here is an indication of some of the elements that you may wish to include in your project:
- Wide selection of paving for patios and paths
- Block paved drives in a variety of colours
- Artificial grass laid on a prepared base
- Oak sleeper planters or retaining walls
- Creation of planted garden borders
- New lawns prepared and laid
- Shingle stoned driveways with contrasting edgings
- Wide choice of fencing solutions
- Small ponds and water features
- Site clearance and waste removal